We ensure our long-term corporate success through high quality and stakeholder involvement.
Our concept of success
With more than 45 years of experience in the development and production of reusable load carriers, we are the ideal partner for the realisation of your customised transport containers. WALTHER develops innovative, high-quality solutions for efficient and sustainable logistics - high volume reducibility combined with high stability is one of our main priorities. We are constantly working on optimising our products, for example to increase the use of recycled materials.
As early as 1994, WALTHER Faltsysteme introduced a quality management system according to ISO 9001. Today, our environmental and energy management are certified as well. Our integrated management system in accordance with the international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 helps us to continuously review and develop our processes.
This way, we ensure top quality in every single step of the process and have installed modern measuring devices as early as in the production process to monitor quality. In addition, we regularly have our products put through their paces by independent testing institutes. This way, we guarantee that there is more quality in your container than can be revealed by conventional quality control.
Our value chain
As a company that processes plastics, we are aware of our responsibility to the environment. For this reason, we ensure that our entire value chain is based on a sustainable recycling concept and that resources are used responsibly.
- Design: We design durable load carriers that can withstand the stresses and strains of the daily logistics process. We use fossil and renewable materials for our production.
- Production: We use state-of-the-art injection moulding machines and high-end injection moulding tools to efficiently produce high-quality and durable load carriers.
- Logistics: When transporting our products, we ensure efficient utilisation of the vehicles. Thanks to the ability to reduce the volume of our containers, we are able to save resources. The sales and outer packaging that we use for transport is licensed by the "Green Dot" ("Der Grüne Punkt"), a dual disposal system.
- Reusability: Thanks to their durable design and repairability, our containers can be in circulation with our customers for up to 20 years, saving a lot of disposable packaging.
- Repair: Our load carriers have a modular design so that individual elements can be replaced if necessary.
- Take-back: If an element is damaged and at the end of the product's life, we will take back the damaged elements and discarded containers.
- Recycling: We recycle start-up parts or those out of tolerance within our production process. We have everything else processed by recycling companies into regenerated material, which we then use to produce new boxes for our GREENLINE series, for example.
We maintain long-lasting and fair partnerships with our suppliers – reliability and good cooperation matter a great deal to us.
By our customers' side
We focus on maintaining long-term and trusting customer relationships. Our customers come from different industries and have individual requirements for their reusable load carriers. We work in dialogue with our customers to develop intelligent transport solutions that are not only customised to their needs, but also meet the highest standards. From finding ideas to series production, WALTHER Faltsysteme is at your side with the expertise of our entire team.